CO2 Fire Extinguishers are suitable for class B risks involving flammable liquids & especially electrical hazards. CO2 has been a natural replacement for Halon, & is harmless to electrical equipment. This means it is ideal for modern offices, electronic risks, & fires caused by the combustion of liquids such as oils, fats solvents etc. The safe swivel horn gives this extinguisher a much higher fire rating than a standard 2kg CO2 model.
- Safe to Handle’ Swivel Horn
- Squat Design
- Aluminium Body (lightweight)
- Squeeze Grip Operation
- Kitemarked to BS EN3: 1996
- CE marked under the P.E.D
(Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Higher rating than standard CO2 (55B)
- Offers same performance as some 5kg models
- Eliminates the risk of hand injury.