Spinlock Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor 170N Lifejacket Harness. Designed for experienced and performance sailors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 170N buoyancy recommended for off shore sailing.
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods.
- Compact and unobtrusive.
- Shoulder Fit System™ – flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders everytime and not the neck
- New back adjustment – hidden and non-snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Pylon™ Light – high intensity, water acti vated flashing LED light – 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved light visibility above head and water.
- Low profile collar gives improved fit and reduced fatigue
- Deck safety harness – ready for clipping on Sprayhood – improved version reduces the risk of secondary drowning
- Mesh pocket for PLB/ VHF
- Legstraps with recessed clips to reduce snagging
- Automatic inflation
- Safety line cutter included
- 5 year warranty including Through Life Support (TLS)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Inflation System – UML Pro Sensor
- Water sensitive activation system – with single point indication
- Uses a compressed paper capsule
Flashing LED Lights illuminate the inflated lifejacket bladder to increase visibility and aid location
- Used in addition to approved lifejacket lights
- 2 flashing LED Lights (pair) illuminate the inflated lifejacket bladder to increase visibility and aid location
- Water activated – waterproof (IP68)
- Uses the inflated lifejacket bladder as diffuser to increase visibility
- Compact design
- Attaches and integrates only in lifejackets with separate bladder and cover construction. Sticks directly to underside of inflatable chamber
- Retail packaged as a pair of lights with stickers
- Standard feature on Deckvest 5D (2016 onwards)
All Spinlock lifejackets have been tested and approved for use with the Spinlock Lume-On.
If fitting to other of brands of lifejacket, it is the users responsibility to check the compatibility with the lifejacket Manufacturer.
UML Pro Sensor
Water sensitive activation system – with single point indication. Uses a compressed paper capsule.
- Size 2 72-125cm (29-49″) Chest Measurement
- Size 3 100-150cm (38-59″) Chest Measurement
- CE Approved
- ISO12402-3 Lifejacket
- ISO12401 Deck Harness